Budgetcarbooking provides premium car rental services to Saudi Arabia. Our up-to-date fleet features a variety of vehicles that includes both luxury and economy options. With convenient locations and affordable rates on top quality, top brand vehicles we make it easy to satisfy your mobility needs.
Driving Rules in Saudi Arabia
Driving in Saudi Arabia may differ from what you are used to, please inform yourself of the traffic rules and regulations before beginning your trip. The biggest difference is perhaps that it is culturally unacceptable for women to drive in Saudi Arabia and must be accompanied by a male when traveling by car.
- Saudis drive on the right hand side of the road.
- It is illegal to talk on your mobile phone while driving.
- Seat belts must be worn by passengers and drivers.
- The speed limit is 30 mph (45 km/h) in urban areas and 50 – 75 mph (80 – 120 km/h) in rural areas.
- In 2010 the government introduced an automated traffic control and management system that will automatically fine those caught speeding.
Budgetcarbooking wants to ensure that you will have a safe experience with your car rental and our team will gladly answer any questions you might have.
Your benefits with Budgetcarbooking
- Best Price Guarantee
- New cars – on average 3 months old
- Free cancellation and reservation changes when you pay on arrival
- Miles & More – Earn miles
- No hidden costs
- Germany’s largest and best car rental company
- No credit card fees
- Excellent 24/7 customer service